Does Convex Have A Short Somewhere?Stephanie Anderson Forest
When Convex Computer Corp. introduced its third generation of supercomputers three months ago, no one thought the job would come off without a hitch. But as Convex starts shipping its most profitable machines, unexpected bugs and a shortage of critical parts have made a trying transition even tougher.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries