The Friends Of Carlos SalinasBy
One starry night, Mexican television magnate Emilio Azcarraga Milmo was lounging on the deck of his yacht, bobbing at anchor in the Pacific. Looking up at the sky, he noticed a wandering speck of light. Told it was probably an errant satellite, Azcarraga immediately got on the phone to business associates in Mexico City, inquiring about the value of lost satellites. By the end of the evening, Azcarraga had spun out a rudimentary business plan for yet another ambitious company, a satellite-retrieval service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy