Portrait Of The Techie As A Fund ManagerJeffrey M. Laderman
Roger B. McNamee prowls New York's cavernous Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, where PC Expo, a computer trade show, draws hundreds of exhibitors and thousands of visitors. Like many, he's weighed down with a bag of promotional literature. But he isn't shopping for notebook-size computers, laser printers, or Windows software. Instead, McNamee, who runs the top-rated T. Rowe Price Science & Technology Fund Inc., is carefully watching the shoppers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing