The Last Cowboys Of The Information AgeMark Lewyn
Donald J. Davies whips out a videotape of his favorite Late Night with David Letterman show to play for me. On that night two years ago, Letterman decided to shinny up a splintery telephone pole onstage. At first, Davies smiles as he watches the gangly talk-show host scamper up the pole like a monkey. Then he shakes his head. "You see--watch, he's doing it wrong," says Davies. A second or two later, Letterman's spiked foot slips, and the talk-show host comes within a hair of crashing to the ground.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy