Something Special In The Air: Hitchhiking Vi PsDouglas Harbrecht
It was a request that any company trying to make friends in Washington would gladly oblige. On June 12, Beneficial Corp. chartered a six-passenger Gulfstream jet to whisk White House Chief of Staff John H. Sununu home from a New Jersey GOP fund-raiser. The state Republican Party agreed to reimburse Beneficial $142 for ferrying its guest.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy