Packed To Set Up Shop In South Africa
With the White House expected to lift sanctions against South Africa in July, U. S. businesses are scouting for potential deals. A team of executives from Digital Equipment recently visited Johannesburg to meet with political and business leaders, though company policy rules out doing business for now. The American Chamber of Commerce in Johannesburg also says that Apple Computer, H. J. Heinz, and other consumer-products companies have expressed interest in establishing operations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks