High Tech Directions For The Befuddled Car Renter
Ever tried speed-reading a map while driving a car in unfamiliar territory? It's a nerve-wracking proposition. But customers of Budget Rent-a-Car Corp. have a way to avoid the problem. Budget has introduced a computerized directions system at its car-rental locations that the company says is the first of its kind.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Stocks Slide From Records as Anxiety Bubbles Up: Markets Wrap
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States