A B School Gets Big Bucks From Eli Broad
Eli Broad, 58, already has a New York Stock Exchange company named after him. Now, with a $20 million gift to Michigan State University on June 25, the chairman of Broad Inc. will soon have his name inscribed over the arches of a major business school.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks