`Mini' Solution, Maxi Risk For WangGary Mcwilliams
It bore all the markings of a desperate move. On June 18, at a hastily called New York news conference, Wang Laboratories Inc. announced it would sell computers made by IBM--and help customers replace its own minis with those of its archrival.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing