It May Well Be Bye Bye Time For John SununuBy
Portrait of power ebbing in Washington: It begins with a cascade of damaging leaks. Then come the knowing snickers on the capital party circuit. Soon, the skewered official finds himself the butt of a nonstop stream of cutting jokes from late-night TV comedians. And before long, the President himself is making a pained expression of tepid support for his imperiled aide.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Homicide Police Probe Deaths of Canadian Billionaire and Wife
- Stocks Gain on U.S. Tax Plan; Treasuries Decline: Markets Wrap
- Death of CSX's New CEO Renews Debate on Health Disclosures
- Bitcoin Takes Bigger Wall Street Stage With Smooth CME Debut
- Bitcoin Climbs as Futures Debut Fails to Incite Attack by Shorts