Ibm Gives Pc Trade Ins One More Try
Tired of using your old PC as a paperweight? With IBM's new trade-in program, help may be on the way. The program will offer rebates to PC owners who trade in outdated systems, including some Apple Computer Inc. and Compaq Computer Corp. models. The money will be credited toward the purchase of IBM Personal System/2s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day