F F F F F F F F F Fore!
Golfers put off by the swirling winds and tricky terrain at Pebble Beach should probably forget about the sixth annual Arctic Open. Teeing off at 8 p.m. on June 21 at Iceland's Akureyri Golf Club, the 36-hole tournament is only for golfers prepared to endure bone-chilling temperatures, Arctic wind and rain, and a soggy, muddy course. On the bright side, daylight lasts around the clock, and the golf balls are painted black so players won't lose track of them in the sun. Some 150 certified golf addicts have already signed up.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks