Unisys' Load Of Woes Gets Heavier
Hard times keep coming for Unisys. To settle fraud charges in the Justice Dept.'s "Ill Wind" defense-procurement probe, the Blue Bell (Pa.) company may agree to pay as much as $190 million, an industry consultant says. Unisys said it was still haggling over terms, which could include extended payments and forfeiture of profits from a radar contract. The company sees "little, if any" impact on its financial stability.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's