It's Gloomy In The Pits. The Forecast? More Of The SameDavid Greising
Investors trying to gauge the course of the economy often turn to commodity futures as a handy guidepost. Well, commodity prices are slumbering. That's making life tough in the pits but might well be a sign of continued disinflation -- which would be great for the rest of us.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?