What's Louis Marx Up To At Global?By
The stock of Global Natural Resources, a little-known Houston oil-and-gas explorer and producer, has been treading water at around $5 a share. But some savvy money managers see it as an energy stock with assets that are way undervalued.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations