Well, They Could Have Called It Madonna
In Southern California, you can change anything. Don't like your thighs? Try liposuction. Don't like your name? Get a new one. That's what they're doing in the Los Angeles community of Sepulveda. Worried by rising crime and falling real estate values, residents on the west side of town now call their neighborhood North Hills. Sounds nice.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- Europe Stocks Fall After China Drop; Dollar Steady: Markets Wrap
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed