The Cholesterol Is In The Fire Now
Bob Harris, president of GFA Brands Inc., has been in his crisis-management mode ever since the U. S. Food & Drug Administration challenged the health claims that his tiny, family-owned company, based in Cresskill, N. J., makes for its products. Harris quickly capitulated to most of the FDA's demands, agreeing to stop saying GFA's oils, cheese substitutes, and corn oil spread contain "no cholesterol" and are "lowest in saturated fat."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders