Maybe They Should Call It The Injustice Dept.Paul Craig Roberts
If the purpose of law is to serve justice, then U. S. law--especially as interpreted by the U. S. government--is failing badly and putting the economy at risk. When the legal consequences of economic activities are virtually imponderable, as they are in the U. S. today, the economic costs are very high.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone