The Little Guys Are Making Some Big Business Plans...Gene Koretz
Although recessionary clouds still obscure the economic horizon, the nation's small businesses are in a surprisingly cheerful mood. The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) reports that its small-business optimism index jumped smartly in its April quarterly survey, to 104.1--the highest reading on a seasonally unadjusted basis in three years.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Bitcoin Soars Past $8,000 as Technology Shift Concern Vanishes
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt