If You Think Teen Motherhood Causes Poverty...Think AgainBy
Social-science research is sometimes criticized because its findings are deemed to be obvious. The implication is that researchers are wasting their time and other people's money. But one reason to do research is to determine which of many "obvious" notions are true and which are based on misconceptions. After all, isn't it obvious that the sun rotates around the earth?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’