An `Iron Lady' Across The Channel?Stewart Toy
In a modest office on a Paris side street, where she has been awaiting an important phone call from French President Francois Mitterrand, Edith Cresson warms to her favorite subject: the Japanese economic threat. "The Japanese have a strategy of conquest. And they're about to devour Europe."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations