Beware The Fine Print Could Cause Headaches
With their low monthly payments and no money down, leases make driving off with a new car easy. But beware of apparent bargains. Leases are more complex than traditional loans and sometimes include potentially costly fine print. And few leases are identical, so it pays to read closely before signing. Here are some things to look for:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas