Taking Giant Steps Toward The Fast Track
"I believe in chances," says 28-year-old Iva Halouskova, who spent five years as a free-lance production manager working for Art Centrum, Czechoslovakia's state-run arts organization. Last year, Halouskova jumped to one of her country's new advertising agencies, AB Line Studios. The small agency, which was one of the first to create consumer-oriented ads in the country, was quickly snapped up by U. S.-based Young & Rubicam Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Nordea's Bitcoin Ban Leaves Financial Regulator Taking Back Seat