In The Dollar Derby, It's Lukas By A MileBy
Tradition dies hard in Thoroughbred racing. Old-fashioned trainers still ship their prize horses by van and bed down with them in the stable the night before a big race. But don't expect to find the man they call "Off-the-Plane Wayne" sharing the straw with any of his ponies.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap