Cash Squeeze? What Cash Squeeze?Stanley Reed
The thick haze from Kuwait's burning oil wells clouding Riyadh's sky is a constant reminder of the Gulf war's costly aftermath. But Saudi Arabia's King Fahd remains undeterred by the disruptions brought to his desert nation. Despite signs that the conflict left the country short on cash, Fahd is pushing to ensure that the Saudis remain undisputed rulers of the world of Big Oil.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders