Can Price Co. Shake Off Its Slump?By
Cash-and-carry warehouse retailers have been stellar performers this year--except for Price Co., which has been conservative about opening new stores. Its "eroding profit margins and meager sales-volume growth have been a big concern," says Dick Pyle, a managing director at Piper, Jaffray & Hopwood.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas