Polaris Has A New Man At The Stick...
Battered by a drop in airplane values and struggling to maintain payments to investors who poured $1.1 billion into its public limited partnerships, Polaris Aircraft Leasing switched pilots on Apr. 23. Veteran Marc Desautels abruptly resigned as president and was replaced by Herbert Depp, formerly executive vice-president.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’