...And Pru Securities Has A New Honcho
Prudential Insurance is installing a fresh face to engineer a turnaround of its brokerage unit. On May 1, Hardwick Simmons will become CEO of Prudential Securities, formerly Prudential-Bache. Simmons, 50, formerly headed Shearson Lehman Brothers' retail network of 10,500 brokers and is well respected in the industry. Pru Securities made money in the first quarter but faces investor lawsuits brought to recoup losses from limited partnership units sold by Pru-Bache brokers in the 1980s.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- Why Are Critics Calling the $450 Million Painting Fake?