A Humbled Honda Is Making Some Fast ChangesKaren Lowry Miller
Kiyotsugu Uchida is Honda's dream customer. A 24-year-old software salesman in Tokyo, he's on his second Honda, a two-door Accord coupe. It's an import--from Ohio. He loves the car's handling and Honda's sporty image. "It feels great to drive a Honda," he says.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks, Treasuries Rise as Greenback Weakens: Markets Wrap