Think The Downturn Is Over? Just Look At The IndicatorsBy
By historical standards, the 1990-91 recession is easily middle-aged. That makes forecasters feel pretty comfortable when they assert that a recovery beginning around midyear is a good bet. Well, midyear is only a couple of months away, and the data continue to show that the fundamentals for an upturn are not in place. To be sure, all recessions eventually end, but this one still looks like it might be around a little longer than many economists had expected.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day