Sushi, A Show, And A Quick Transfusion
In Japan, people pop the question as soon as they're introduced. "What's your blood type?" Forget horoscopes. Destiny, they say, is in the veins. Generous and bold? Surely type O. Industrious? Gotta be an A. Impulsive and flexible? Must be B. Both creative and rational? AB for sure.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations