More Turmoil At Esprit
Esprit is shuffling management yet again. On Apr. 15, Corrado Federico resigned as CEO and president of the San Francisco-based apparel maker. Federico, who joined Esprit in 1980 and kept it intact while the founders feuded for years over the company's direction, said he's leaving "to pursue other interests." Isaac Stein, the Esprit chairman, will temporarily assume Federico's duties.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- GE's New CEO Slashes Profit Outlook, Sends Shares Tumbling
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans