Getting In The Swing With A Long PutterPeter Finch
Golf purists can't stand them, partly because they're so goofy-looking. But those odd, long-shafted putters are starting to catch on at golf courses from Montauk to Monterey. First popular with older players, including President Bush, the long clubs got an added boost this spring when a young fellow named Rocco Mediate became the first PGA Tour member to win with one.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations