Education: Bush Is Learning
George Bush is finally proving that he is determined to make good on his campaign pledge to be the "education President." He has assembled an impressive leadership team at the Education Dept., including Secretary Lamar Alexander, a former Tennessee governor and president of the University of Tennessee. Alexander's choice as his deputy, former Xerox Chairman David T. Kearns, has long been one of the most active business executives in the educational arena.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy