All Digital Ultrasound: An Ultrasharp Cancer Sleuth
Ultrasound images, even on high-end machines, are sometimes fuzzy and imprecise. The trouble is that about half the sound spectrum gets lost in the device commonly used to receive and process the sound waves. On Apr. 16, Advanced Technology Laboratories Inc. in Bothell, Wash., introduced a new generation of all-digital ultrasound that promises to overcome this disadvantage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’