The Big Buzz Over A Bug KillerBy
Ecogen is a tiny agricultrural biotech company that has been a giant winner. Its stock has tripled in two months, from 2 7/8 in late January to 8 3/4 on Apr. 9, and it may keep on going, say some investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing