Haute Couture That's Not So Haute
Yves Saint Laurent. Givenchy. Christian Dior. The names all evoke haute couture, a rarefied market where every year about 2,000 women pay $30,000 and up for handmade one-of-a-kind creations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations