Beijing's `Blatant Piracy' Could Slash Its U.S. Trade
President Bush's devotion to wider ties between the U. S. and China is so strong that it survived both the 1989 Tiananmen Square massacre and the subsequent crackdown on dissent. But now, even Bush's patience may no longer be enough to prevent a U. S. crackdown on China's tradingpractices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress's Fault When Stocks Crash