One Man And A Little Lady: A Dad Stays HomeRobert Barker
For the longest time, I sang my daughter to sleep with that lullaby. Thing was, I kept flubbing the last line until my wife set me straight. It's "dew," she said, not "doom." That explains why it was she, not I, who came up with the brainstorm that launched me on one remarkable year.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing