Hungary: A Giant Step AheadGail E. Schares and Ken Olsen
Hungary is still the brightest star in Eastern Europe-but don't expect Hungarians to agree. A gloomy national temperament keeps discontent high in public opinion polls. In a recent survey, 84% of the population believed conditions were worsening. Last year, goes one joke, there was a light at the end of the tunnel. This year, there's a tunnel at the end of the light.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States