How Tiny Quark Became A Media StarSandra D. Atchison and Evan I. Schwartz
Fred Ebrahimi was just eight when he learned firsthand about the power of the press. The Iranian native was in front of his house when the police dragged off a group of neighbors, who were later executed. "Their big sin was they had a hand press and were publishing leaflets against the Shah," Ebrahimi says. "I have a hang-up about freedom of the press."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day