Hefty Sell Offs May Help Fix Goodyear's FlatZachary Schiller
Goodyear Chairman Tom H. Barrett won't have a very cheery report for shareholders on Apr. 8, when he stands before them at the company's annual meeting. Suffering its first loss in half a century in 1990, Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. slashed the dividend in February. Barrett has also chopped staff by the thousands and shaken up his management team.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans