Ham Radio: Now, Tuning In Is EasierJohn Verity
If you've ever hankered to operate a ham radio but were daunted by the idea of learning Morse code, now is your chance to act. New rules from the FCC let you obtain a Technician-class license by simply passing a written test of radio theory and operating regulations.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing