Workouts In Water: Gain, No SprainRobert Barker
Tear up a knee on the slopes? Or perhaps all that jogging has caught up with your ankles? Maybe you've just given birth and are looking for a way to ease back into aerobic exercise. Here's a prescription the doctor might order: water exercise. Working out in the shallow end of a pool offers benefits other forms of exercise can't. And with the first of the baby boomers now in their mid-40s, health experts see growing interest in exercise that's easier on the limbs.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy