The Week AheadBy
CONSTRUCTION SPENDING Monday, Apr. 1, 10 a.m.
Spending on construction projects probably rose a small 0.3% in February, according to the consensus forecast compiled by MMS International, a unit of McGraw-Hill Inc. A surge in homebuilding likely offset weakness in the construction of factories and offices. In January, spending dropped 2.6%, its 10th consecutive decline.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy