Another Ncr Hangup For At&T
Hard feelings intensified in the negotiations--or lack thereof--on AT&T's offer to buy computer maker NCR for $6.1 billion. A meeting between the chairmen on Mar. 25 never got down to haggling over price, as NCR's Charles Exley spent most of the five hours telling AT&T's Robert Allen how well NCR could do without AT&T.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing