A Computerized Stethoscope For Your Car
Your car sputters and spits at every turn, but when you roll into the repair shop, it purrs like a kitten--and the mechanic pegs you for an auto hypochondriac. Sound familiar? It won't for long. Hewlett-Packard Co. now offers a service-bay diagnostic system (SBDS) for Ford cars that will track fickle electrical problems.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap