When It Comes To Cuddles, This Dog Is Best In Breed
Ten years ago, Steven M. Brown wanted a dog. What it looked like didn't matter. It just had to be healthy, have a nonshedding coat, and be gentle. Would you believe he couldn't find such an animal? Pedigreed dogs are bred for looks, not disposition or health. As a result, many breeds are plagued by genetic diseases--and often are agressive.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States