Some Blue Chip Baskets For Your Nest EggJulie Fingersh
Major corporations raise short-term funds by selling commercial paper to big institutions in million-dollar chunks. But now, one of the largest issuers of commercial paper, IBM, is using a proprietary money-market account to tap another fund source: individual investors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- A Manager of $42 Billion Fears Bubble in World's Biggest Stocks
- World's Second-Tallest Building Opens With a Whimper After Delay
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations