Mike Milken's Days In Court Are Far From OverAnthony Bianco
If clarity is an object of justice, then the prosecution of Michael R. Milken has been a big disappointment so far. Indicted on 98 felony counts, Milken pleaded guilty last year to six of the least weighty charges. Because the criminal case against him never went to trial, most of the evidence remains off limits in grand jury proceedings. Milken went to prison in early March, leaving behind a massive amount of uncertainty about the extent of his wrongdoing.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks